Great progress has been made in the last month on all sides of the business with: even more features being built and released by our development team, listing on a new exchange, and new team members coming on board to help support our business development and growth efforts. … Read More
I have been a part of Horizon State since the beginning — all starting with a few beers with Jamie Skella chatting about how powerful the concept of smart contracts were, and after a few trips to Melbourne to set things up we had the crew required to launch our ICO. From first team formation to ICO in only a few months. In reality, this had been brewing for a while. … Read More
- Find the best Staking Pools and Staking Providers for 2020
- Will Staking be the next ICO rush? More and more coins switch to Staking like Tezos, ADA and Chainlink
- Old coins transferred to new ones?
- Horizon State Info, FAQ & Subreddit Rules
- Horizon State Announce Return Under New Management
- Interview with Andy Ellis – Our product saved us from the 2018 crypto winter
- We need to push engagement with this crowd
- This is why we need secure and trustless voting systems to be implemented.
- New Zealand government project is working with Horizon State to securely and transparently engage with the community
- Horizon State's Perfect US Candidate for President
- Horizon State used for "historic" South Australian election
- Horizon State is using Blockchain to Empower Collective Decisions
- HST is working with an Australian state government — The Department of the Premier and Cabinet in South Australia, to implement blockchain voting for an upcoming council position
- Confirmed: Horizon State tech behind South Australian Government blockchain -based election.
- New milestone conquered by Horizon State