Welcome to our monthly newsletter update, where we are continuously providing you updates on what is happening at Horizon State. The focus of this month has been onboarding new customers from New Zealand and Australia, as well as reaching out to potential partners where our software can complement a different service. … Read More
Great progress has been made in the last month on all sides of the business with: even more features being built and released by our development team, listing on a new exchange, and new team members coming on board to help support our business development and growth efforts. … Read More
I have been a part of Horizon State since the beginning — all starting with a few beers with Jamie Skella chatting about how powerful the concept of smart contracts were, and after a few trips to Melbourne to set things up we had the crew required to launch our ICO. From first team formation to ICO in only a few months. In reality, this had been brewing for a while. … Read More
- Horizon Zero Dawn Is Finally Coming to PC This Summer, Steam Listing Live
- Find the best Staking Pools and Staking Providers for 2020
- Will Staking be the next ICO rush? More and more coins switch to Staking like Tezos, ADA and Chainlink
- Old coins transferred to new ones?
- Horizon State Info, FAQ & Subreddit Rules
- Horizon State Announce Return Under New Management
- Interview with Andy Ellis – Our product saved us from the 2018 crypto winter
- We need to push engagement with this crowd
- This is why we need secure and trustless voting systems to be implemented.
- New Zealand government project is working with Horizon State to securely and transparently engage with the community
- Horizon State’s Perfect US Candidate for President
- Horizon State used for “historic” South Australian election
- Horizon State is using Blockchain to Empower Collective Decisions
- HST is working with an Australian state government — The Department of the Premier and Cabinet in South Australia, to implement blockchain voting for an upcoming council position
- Confirmed: Horizon State tech behind South Australian Government blockchain -based election.