With great pleasure Horizon State officially welcomes and introduces three new additions to its advisory team. These new team members have impressive international track records for organisational and corporate leadership. In Horizon State’s current growth phase, the new team members
COVID-19 is presenting companies a lot to think about. The current restrictions on gatherings in Australia are a significant barrier to companies doing business. Many have been forced to suspend trading or liquidate. Across the Tasman, the New Zealand government
It’s been a busy time behind the scenes for the new team at Horizon State since the purchase of the company assets at the end of last year. Here are a few things we’ve been up to, and what the
SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 has resulted in a global pandemic, as it easily spreads between people in public spaces. Close physical proximity to other people increases the risk of spreading the infection. This is having a profound effect on many countries
Award-winning tech company Horizon State today announced it is returning under new management. … Read More
- Horizon Zero Dawn Is Finally Coming to PC This Summer, Steam Listing Live
- Find the best Staking Pools and Staking Providers for 2020
- Will Staking be the next ICO rush? More and more coins switch to Staking like Tezos, ADA and Chainlink
- Old coins transferred to new ones?
- Horizon State Info, FAQ & Subreddit Rules
- Horizon State Announce Return Under New Management
- Interview with Andy Ellis – Our product saved us from the 2018 crypto winter
- We need to push engagement with this crowd
- This is why we need secure and trustless voting systems to be implemented.
- New Zealand government project is working with Horizon State to securely and transparently engage with the community
- Horizon State’s Perfect US Candidate for President
- Horizon State used for “historic” South Australian election
- Horizon State is using Blockchain to Empower Collective Decisions
- HST is working with an Australian state government — The Department of the Premier and Cabinet in South Australia, to implement blockchain voting for an upcoming council position
- Confirmed: Horizon State tech behind South Australian Government blockchain -based election.