It’s been a busy time behind the scenes for the new team at Horizon State since the purchase of the company assets at the end of last year. Here are a few things we’ve been up to, and what the
SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 has resulted in a global pandemic, as it easily spreads between people in public spaces. Close physical proximity to other people increases the risk of spreading the infection. This is having a profound effect on many countries
Award-winning tech company Horizon State today announced it is returning under new management. … Read More
Horizon State believes the potential of blockchain technology is more than just digital money; it can also enable social good in the community. With this in mind, we’d like to introduce you to a new customer of ours, HLC. … Read More
- Horizon Zero Dawn Is Finally Coming to PC This Summer, Steam Listing Live
- Find the best Staking Pools and Staking Providers for 2020
- Will Staking be the next ICO rush? More and more coins switch to Staking like Tezos, ADA and Chainlink
- Old coins transferred to new ones?
- Horizon State Info, FAQ & Subreddit Rules
- Horizon State Announce Return Under New Management
- Interview with Andy Ellis – Our product saved us from the 2018 crypto winter
- We need to push engagement with this crowd
- This is why we need secure and trustless voting systems to be implemented.
- New Zealand government project is working with Horizon State to securely and transparently engage with the community
- Horizon State’s Perfect US Candidate for President
- Horizon State used for “historic” South Australian election
- Horizon State is using Blockchain to Empower Collective Decisions
- HST is working with an Australian state government — The Department of the Premier and Cabinet in South Australia, to implement blockchain voting for an upcoming council position
- Confirmed: Horizon State tech behind South Australian Government blockchain -based election.